Gift giving can be precarious… what do you get to the person you lay down next to every night, and wake up to every morning. What gift says, “I love you.” But also, “I WANT YOU!!!” What gift would she actually appreciate and want to use with you.
Definitely don't expect to send that message with something practical like a toaster, or a scarf. Women can be a challenge to buy for, but ultimately, we want more intimacy. We crave connection, want to feel desired, and to experience mind-blowing sex. So what can you give to the object of your affection that won't make her feel objectified?And what can you do for her this holiday that won't empty out your wallet?!
First, my top pics...
1. Liberator bedroom shapes-I love the functionality of these positionary aids. The positions and possibilities are endless, but the support of the foam pillow allows you to hit the right spots, while sustaining the angle until she gets her beloved "O." Oral sex, missionary, doggie style... all made better by one simple shape.
2. Vesper by Crave-this whisper quiet, exquisite piece of art won't break the bank, but will show your goddess how much you love her sexy side. Rechargeable via USB cable, this fine piece of "O" inducing ass provides clitoral stimulation or sensual vibrating insertion anytime throughout the day. Give her the gift of pleasure at her fingertips, and trust me, she'll return the favor.
3. Bubble Love-This truly and completely submergeable toy provides a bubble blast to your clitoris. For the women who like water play, this device can be used in the tub, and provides an added bonus to your relaxing bath. Forget Calgon..Bubble Love take me away. Dildo attachment is also available for those who like a little
4. Embrace Body wand by Cal Exotics-This rechargeable cordless vibrating handheld massager is powerful enough to work out the kinks in your neck, but also for ensuring an orgasm every time!! Handheld plug-in massagers are discreet enough to leave out on the bedside table, and powerful enough to potentially bring him to hand free climax.... um, yeah... highly recommended.
5. Intro to S&M Kit by Sex & Mischief-a great way to introduce light bondage into your bedroom play! Fur-lined handoffs make restraining sexy, while the blindfold allows for sensory deprivation experience, and the black leather whip provides a light tickle as it dances over your lover's flesh, or a sting as it whips their body in various places. You decide the level of play, and of course, always have a safe word.
Next, the amazing products I had the pleasure to review for this Holiday Season...
1. Ovo Lifestyle Toys-a brand I was familiar with, but had no tactile knowledge of. This gorgeous collection of USB charged and battery operated products are made of 100% body safe materials. High grade medical silicone cover most of these sleek and sensual toys. Just touching the toys themselves inspired my vagina. They have a very sexy design that spark sexual energy, and can be used to stimulate multiple areas of the body. If she's really into oral sex, gift her the S1... and watch her orgasm from powerful flickering tongue-like sensations. Wanna play together? Grab an A1 and experience the luxury together.
2. Cal Exotics Entice vibes and light bondage accessories-these ultra sexy products beg to be played with...toys and tools to bring your Fifty Shades inspired fantasy to reality. The silky brocade bar gag is enough to get the point across without making breathing difficult, and making them look oh so seductively restrained. Feathered nipplets are adjustable to accommodate different sized nipples, and can be used as decorative jewelry or to create an actual pinch.
3. Screaming O-inexpensive but quality toys that make sex fun and pleasurable! I love this brand!! All of their couples rings and vibrators come with batteries, so you're all set to play! Small enough to fit into a stocking, or grab a few and box them up for a night of festive fun! The Vibro-man is a trio of vibrations. The kit includes a cock ring, a finger vibe, and a tongue vibe, so that everywhere you touch, with any part of your body, sends pleasurable vibes.
4. Dreamgirl International-Sexy Holiday lingerie and themed attire make playing Ms. Santa even more hot. Their one size fits most pieces (Plus line also available) are well made and include most of the accessories you'll need to pull the look off!
What to give that “special friend.” Do you need to give a gift to your fuck buddy? Friends with benefits? We polled several people and while some said “yes, something sexy,” and others said “No!” We all seemed to agree that IF you decide to gift to your sexy friend, it should revolve around sex. Romantic gifts, or sentimental gifts can be sketchy…. let’s face it, we don’t want to send the wrong message and risk losing the sexual relationship.
And lastly, what to gift to your lover that won't empty out your wallet? With communication being the key to great sex... most of what we crave is simply the idea of being desired.
1. Leave them a romantic love note, or wrap it up top it off with a bow!
2. Send them a sexy text message! If they're into dirty talk, this is even more of a treat!
3. Take a bath with them... pour your favorite drink of choice, light some candles, and just soak and talk... and let the stress of the holidays roll off, while the magic of reconnection rolls in...
4. Give them a sensual massage. And we don't mean it has to come with a happy ending. Really do something just for their pleasure... make it all about pampering them.5. Feed them. Food has so many underlying messages and sexy undertones. Nourish them, tease them, delight their tastebuds... (and if you need help with food ideas, read this post about playing with food.) To hear the entire show about buying holiday gifts for your lover, listen to episode 18 on Play With Me on Playboy Radio!